뒤로가기 자유게시판

10 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tricks Experts Recommend

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rodrick
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-08-21 14:45

본문

audi rs6 ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngThieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Autowatch ghost installation walsall 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom on the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It will also send an immediate message alert via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't discover it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be followed. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving texts. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.
고객센터
010-6524-2486
평일(월 ~ 금)
09:00 ~ 18:00
토/일/공휴일 휴무
점심시간
12:30 ~ 01:30
Copyright © 2023 MUNJAGO. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

투윈시스템 대표 : 이재성 | 주소 : 경북 경산시 하양읍 도리2길 9
문의 : 010-6524-2486 | 팩스 : 0504-057-2486 | 사업자 등록번호 : 390-03-03124 (사업자정보확인)
통신판매업신고번호 : 2024-경북경산-0198 | 개인정보관리책임자 : 이재성